Magnetic To Do List - Portrait
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Beautiful. Simple. Ethical.
- Re-usable A3 Whiteboard can be used as a To Do List or Chore Chart
- Soft Magnetic Surface means this wont slide off your fridge door
- Portrait shape is perfect for your French or double door fridge
- Designed to keep you organised
What you need to know
- With Seven days of the week this list will keep your family responsibilities humming along. With notes, Reminders and Top 3 Priorities you wont forget a thing.
- The whiteboard surface of this To Do List planner means the whiteboard is easily cleaned
- Magnetic backing ensures this attaches easily to any magnetic surface (such as the fridge) keeping the Chore Chart in daily view.
- Australian designed and printed
All of our planners help funds the rescue of children trapped in sexual trafficking
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over $50 to anywhere in Australia!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product we'll offer an exchange or refund.
Returns are easy.
There are some standard conditions (the lawyers made us do it!). We recommend you read our full Store Returns + Exchanges Policies for details.
We were looking for a way to organise the chores for our 4 children and this chart has made it so much easier! Highly recommend!
I love the To Do List. A great visual reminder which helps me accomplish the week ahead! Would definitely recommend to others!
Really love this product! Use it always to keep me organized and on top of things! Highly recommend as it’s so handy!
Just received my “To Do List” today and couldn’t be happier with it! Excellent quality and is exactly the product I was looking for but couldn’t find anywhere else. Very happy customer here!
I had already purchased family planner and was happy with it. My partner is the stay at home parent, he does a great job but kept saying he needed a list of what chores to do on what day. I was very hesitant but decided to write a list on paper, he said he loved it and it was going well. So I purchased the to do list to sit beside the planner, it looks great.
I just wrote out all the chores and marked with a dot what day/s they get done. There is enough space for a few other jobs that can be written up and wiped clean when completed.